What is Stop Colon Cancer Now?
Coral Springs Surgical Center is a proud partner of StopColonCancerNow.com, a community of more than 1,000 gastroenterologists nationwide who have joined forces to promote education and awareness about colon cancer screening and prevention. We are working together to:
- Save lives through colon cancer prevention
- Educate at-risk patients about colon cancer screening
- Address misconceptions about colonoscopy, the most effective procedure to prevent and detect colon cancer
- Provide a credible resource for physicians and nurses through our referring physician portal
- Energize survivors, patients, caregivers and family members to share their stories
StopColonCancerNow.com’s signature event is National Colon Cancer Screening Day.
On the first Friday of March, we encourage at-risk patients to complete or schedule their first colonoscopy. Throughout both Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month in March and the rest of the year, StopColonCancerNow.com provides the latest news, information and resources about colorectal cancer screening and prevention.
To request an appointment at Coral Springs Surgical Center, fill out the form below and click “Send Request.” We will contact you to schedule the appointment.
Please note: This request form is not intended as a tool for reporting a medical emergency or medical problem. It will not go to a physician and is only monitored during normal business hours. If you have critical or timely information, please contact a physician directly. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911.